New Posted Employment Opportunity (09/13/23):
East Alton Fire Department
The Village of East Alton, Illinois is accepting applications to establish eligibility list for the position of FIRE FIGHTER:
- Over 21 and under 35 years of age, except as otherwise provided by Federal and State Statues
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Meet all standards as required by statues, ordinance, and East Alton Fire & Police Commission regulations
- Capable of passing extensive background investigation
- Applicants must have current CPAT Certification prior to oral interview
- Must be an EMT-B at day of hire
- Must live within 20 linear miles of the corporate limits 1 year of date of hire
All qualified applicants MUST be available for the written test on: October 14th, 2023 at 9AM
Oral interviews will be Oct. 18th at 17:30HRS
Applicants must have current CPAT Certification and a valid 35ft. ladder climb certificate at the time of the oral interview.
Applications may be obtained in the East Alton Village Clerk’s Office located at 119 West Main, East Alton, Illinois 62024 or downloaded from the Village’s website. Please click HERE for the Fire Department letter and please click HERE for the application.
East Alton Fire & Police Commission